Healthcare Corporate Compliance Graduate Certificate
Through a partnership with The George Washington University’s Milken Institute School of Public Health and the College of Professional Studies, FTLF attorneys serve as faculty for the Healthcare Corporate Compliance Graduate Certificate:
About the Certificate
Designed for working professionals, this twelve-credit Graduate Certificate offers a unique and comprehensive program for current or aspiring corporate compliance professionals navigating the complex web of healthcare statutes, regulations, and guidance. Learn More Here.
Program at a Glance
- 12-credit program (required minimum 3.0 GPA to complete the Certificate)
- Five-day residency at GW’s Graduate Education Center in Alexandria, VA
- Six-months of online distance learning (two courses, three credits each)
- Three-day Capstone Residency in Alexandria, VA (three credits)
- Accredited by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)
Please review GW’s website for the most up-to-date information.
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher from a regionally-accredited college or university
- International transcript evaluation* (if applicable)
- English language test scores (if applicable)
* International applicants who require a student visa are not eligible for admission to this program.
Click Here to learn more or to register for the Graduate Certificate