340B Drug Discount Program Compliance
FTLF is pleased to offer a two-day intensive 340B program training session designed for health center staff members who are responsible for or closely involved in the operation and compliance of the center’s pharmacy program. Whether your health center is new to the 340B program or has been participating in the program for years, the curriculum is designed to address compliance challenges including:
- Compliance with 340B program requirements;
- Billing and sliding fee scale issues;
- Scope of grant and site participation considerations;
- 340B drug inventory management approaches;
- Policy and procedure development and
- Contract pharmacy and vendor issues.
Training will be conducted by the members of FTLF’s nationally recognized 340B/Pharmacy compliance team, Michael Glomb, Jason Reddish, and Elizabeth Karan
Participants can expect to leave the training not only with a greater understanding of the 340B program, but with tools (including samples and checklists) they can take back to their health centers to develop robust policies and procedures and implement compliant 340B programs.
Registration for this training is limited to allow for conversation, networking and one-on-one support from the trainers.
Please note: this training is limited to covered entities only. If you are not a covered entity and would like to register for this training, please contact the FTLF Training Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 466-8960.
- Health Center CEOs
- others working with the 340B program
After attending this intensive, participants will be able to:
- Develop 340B policies and procedures that demonstrate health center compliance with 340B program requirements;
- Prepare for a HRSA Office of Pharmacy Affairs 340B program audit, understand what to expect, and be informed of options when responding to adverse audit findings; and
- Use a deeper understanding of 340B program compliance expectations to respond to any situation that might arise
Monday, Sept. 17, 2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|8:30 am - 9:00 am
|Registration & Continental Breakfast
|9:00 am - 9:30 am
|Introductions and Icebreaker
|9:30 am - 10:00 am
|10:00 am - 11:00 am
|11:00 am - 11:15 am
|11:15 am - 12:00 pm
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Wrap-Up Diversion and Duplicate Discounts and Answer Questions
|1:45 pm - 2:45 pm
|2:45 pm - 3:00 pm
|3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
|Private Entities and Reimbursement
|3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
|340B Compliance Case Studies on Day 1 Material
|4:45 pm - 5:00 pm
|Wrap-Up Day 1 and Answer Questions
Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|8:30 am - 9:00 am
|9:00 am - 10:30 am
Contract Pharmacies - Where to begin with contract pharmacy compliance?
|10:30 am - 10:45 am
|10:45 am - 11:15 am
Disputes with Vendors
|11:15 am - 11:45 am
|In-House Pharmacy - What is the future of in-house pharmacy models?
|11:45 am - 12:15 pm
|12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
|1:15 pm - 3:00 pm
How to Prepare for Audits
|3:00 pm - 3:15 pm
|3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
|340B Compliance Case Studies on Day 2 Material
|4:15 pm - 4:45 pm
|Flexible Time and Hot topics for 340B legislation and regulation
|4:45 pm - 5:00 pm
Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End
The Wink - Washington, DC
Kimpton Hotel Palomar DC
The St. Gregory Hotel - Dupont Circle
Kimpton Hotel Madera
The Embassy Row Hotel
The Dupont Circle Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn - Washington DC/Georgetown Area
Embassy Suites - Georgetown
As of June 2023, Jason Reddish is no longer with the firm.
Jason focuses his practice on the federal 340B drug discount program and the complex legal and compliance issues facing safety net providers, pharmacies, and other 340B program stakeholders. Jason began his career representing pharmaceutical manufacturers before finding his passion helping 340B program covered entities, including disproportionate share hospitals, Federally Qualified Health Centers, Ryan White HIV/AIDS clinics, and other grantees navigate the 340B program. [Full Bio]
A Certificate of Attendance is available for the attendee immediately following the completion of the training by clicking "Launch Course" under the registration tab under the registration tab.
Conference participants can earn up to 14 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: Health Center CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Pharmacists and others working with the 340B program
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org.
- 13.00 Certificate of Attendance
Please note: this training is limited to covered entities only. If you are not a covered entity and would like to register for this training, please contact the FTLF Training Team at email@example.com or (855) 200-3822.
- To register for this training for you, login or register with your personal information
- To register for this training for someone else, login with the ATTENDEE’S login information or create an account for the ATTENDEE
- To register for a group of attendees, email Learning@FTLF.com for information on group registration
Why do I need to register using the attendee’s login information?
It is essential that each training registration is listed under the actual attendee’s name. This allows FTLF to add important training materials to their account including handouts and training certificates. For questions or issues, contact Learning@FTLF.com.
Available payment methods include purchase order, check, and credit card. Payment for this live training is due 2 weeks before the start of the event. If payment is not received in full 2 weeks prior to the start of the event, your order will be canceled and you will be denied entrance to the training.
Cancellation Policy for this Event:
All cancellation requests must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for refunds will be granted according to the following schedule:
- Requests received 30 or more days prior to the event will receive a full refund.
- Requests received between 11 to 29 days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund.
- Requests received within 10 days of the event start date are not eligible for a refund.
If there are extenuating circumstances regarding your cancellation, please reach out to the FTLF Training Team directly at email@example.com.