Available Subscriptions & Memberships
- Federal Grants Training Membership
- Health Center Compliance Premium Plan Subscription
- Head Start Training Package
Our Federal Grants Training Membership is an annual subscription that provides all the tools you need to manage a grant, navigate funding streams and program income, supervise subaward relationships, and keep up with the various laws, rules, and requirements your organization is subject to as a federal grantee. This membership runs through the calendar year and includes the following benefits for your organization:
- Monthly Grants Webinars: Monthly webinars on grant management topics
- Federal Grant Management Toolkit: Access to our Federal Grant Management Toolkit
- Grant Management Workshop Registration Discounts: You and your colleagues are eligible for 15% discounts on the registration fees for our flagship grants training, Federal Funding Academy, as well as our Ryan White Program Income training.
- On-Demand Access to Our Federal Grants Management Webinar Library: Complimentary access to all of our on-demand federal grants webinars that were included in past Federal Grants Training Memberships.
- Industry Updates and Resources: Members receive complimentary access to Industry Update webinars and other resources that provide timely advice in emerging risk areas and legal/regulatory changes.
Our Premium Plan is an annual subscription that provides all the tools your health center needs to develop, implement, and/or improve your Compliance Program. This subscription runs through the calendar year and includes the following benefits for your health center:
- Monthly Compliance Webinars covering a variety of compliance topics on top risk areas and emerging issues, informed by our work with health centers.
- Toolkits: Access to our three health center Toolkits filled with sample policies, checklists, and other key resources that you can use as a baseline and adapt for your organization's needs:
- Quarterly Document Deep Dives: Each quarter one of our attorneys will walk you through a sample document or review how to use one of the tools from a Toolkit included in your subscription.
- On-Demand Access to Our Compliance Webinar Library: Access to on-demand recordings of webinars from previous years included in the Premium Plan. A list of webinars can be found on the Health Center Compliance Practice Area page.
- Compliance Workshop Registration Discounts: You and your colleagues are eligible for 10% discounts on the registration fees for our foundational compliance workshop, Health Center Compliance Program: Fundamentals and Financial Management for Health Centers: Risks and Opportunities.
- Quarterly Compliance Chats: Quarterly "Compliance Chats" provide an opportunity to address current compliance issues. Each quarter, Feldesman attorneys will focus on a different hot topic area in compliance and risk management, describing some of the ever-present and emerging challenges and facilitating a broader discussion.
- New! FQHC FAQs: Exclusive to Premium Plan members, FQHC FAQs allow subscribers to submit questions to firm attorneys in advance of each FAQ session. FAQ sessions are recorded and available in the subscriber library.
- Discounts on Health Center Webinars: In addition to our monthly compliance webinars, we develop a number of other webinars each year covering key topic areas of interest to health centers and other federal grants programs. Subscribers will receive special pricing on selected other health center webinars developed by Feldesman.
Our Head Start Training Package provides your entire Head Start and Early Head Start Program staff with over fifteen hours of live training throughout the year and on-demand access to the Head Start webinar library. Along with special pricing on new multi-part educational series, our annual Head Start overview three-day workshop, and the Federal Grant Management Toolkit, the Training Package helps to set you up for the successful implementation of your Head Start programs. Running through the calendar year, your package includes the following:
- Monthly Head Start Webinars: Webinars on topics specific to Head Start organizations, including our extensive on-demand library
- On-Demand Training Library: Access to on-demand recordings of webinars from previous years included in the Head Start Training Package. A list of webinars can be found on the Head Start Practice Area page.
- Head Start Workshop registration Discounts: You and your colleagues are eligible for 10% off each registration for our Director's Bootcamp: The A to Z's of Head Start. There is no limit to the number of registrations you may use the discount for, but registrations are per individual, not per organization.
- Training Discounts: You and your colleagues are eligible for 20% off The Head Start Governance Training Series which offers comprehensive Governance and Policy Council training in both English and Spanish.
- Federal Grant Management Toolkit: Half off the Federal Grant Management Toolkit
- Industry Updates and Resources: In addition to the monthly and on-demand Head Start webinars, package holders will receive complimentary access to Industry Update webinars and other resources that provide timely advice in emerging risk areas and legal/regulatory changes.