Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence in Health Centers
Every day health centers leaders hear more and more about the opportunities associated with using Artificial Intelligence (AI) in health care. AI is everywhere in health care universe from billing and collections to treatment and diagnosis and everywhere in between. The possible applications of AI are exciting and expansive, but they also can present new risks to the health center. In this webinar, we will focus on offering guidance related to the compliance, professional liability, and privacy and security considerations and concerns that may be present when using AI in your health center.
The on-demand version of this webinar will be available one week after the conclusion of the live webinar.
- C-Suite: CEOs, COOs, CHRO
- Chief Information Officers/Security Officers
- Compliance Officers/Risk Managers
- Marketing and Communications Team Members
- In-House Legal Counsel
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Discuss the various ways AI may be used in operating a health center.
- Understand the potential risks and legal implications associated with using AI.
- Discuss how the health center can adopt certain protections to reap the benefits of AI without incurring unnecessary risk.
A Partner in the firm’s health care practice group, Molly advises health centers on the management of clinical, employment and workforce related risks, with a particular focus on professional liability, Federal Tort Claims Act, and HIPAA matters. From her experience as both a private attorney and in-house counsel, Molly knows the importance of managing liability and risk issues in mission-driven organizations. [Full Bio]
Dianne Pledgie serves as Partner and Compliance Counsel with the firm’s health care practice group, Dianne advises health centers on implementing effective compliance programs and on addressing top compliance risk areas. Dianne counsels health centers and other organizations on developing compliance programs that include the OIG’s seven elements, respond to identified compliance risk areas, and reflect the organization’s culture. Dianne also advises health centers and other organizations on patient privacy and confidentiality, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule and 42 CFR Part 2. She has experience responding to privacy and security incidents, including determining whether there has been a breach, notifying patients and the government, and creating corrective action plans. [Full Bio]
Participants can earn up to 1.20 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications upon completion of all course requirements.
Attendee Requirements for CPE Credit
If you purchase CPE credit for this webinar you must satisfy the following conditions in order to receive your certificate:
- Answer at least 3 of the polling questions during the webinar
- Complete the evaluation survey after the conclusion of the webinar or in the follow-up email
Upon completion of these requirements, we will email you your CPE Certificate within two (2) weeks.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: C-Suite: CEOs, COOs, CHRO, Chief Information Officers/Security Officers, Compliance Officers/Risk Managers, Marketing and Communications Team Members, In-House Legal Counsel
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Attendance Requirements: In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to three (3) out of five (5) polling questions.
Feldesman Leifer LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org (formerly www.learningmarket.org).
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
Access to the recorded version of this webinar is included in your purchase.
You will have access to the recordings for 90 days after enrollment. Once posted to your account, you can view each webinar anytime on-demand during the access period identified in your purchase confirmation. For additional information on viewing and accessing webinars, view our full terms and conditions here.
We accept the following forms of payment: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, ACH, PayPal, electronic check, and check. For information about the methods of payment we accept, please review our Payment FAQs.
Review our Cancellation Policies.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.