What Types of Training Are Available?
We offer trainings in a variety of formats, including webinars and in-person and virtual workshops. The titles and terms we use may vary from time to time; here is a quick reference guide:
- Live Webinars: A webinar scheduled for a specific date and time, typically for 60 - 90 minutes and may be part of a series. A purchase of a live webinar includes access to the recording.
- On-Demand Webinars: A recording of a live webinar that includes both the presentation slides and the accompanying video. We typically retire our webinars after a year, or sooner if there are major legal changes that impact the substantive content of the webinar.
- Workshops: Workshops are live training events held for 1 – 3 days. We typically do not record our workshops for later viewing.
How Do I Find the Right Training?
There are several ways to search our site and find the right training to fit your needs.
- Browse by date: all of our live trainings appear on the Upcoming Events Calendar. If you know when your training is scheduled or are looking for trainings at a certain time of year, navigate to the appropriate month, review the dates and titles, and click on any course.
- Browse by training topic: some of our trainings have a narrow focus and apply only to a specific grant program while others may be useful for many different types of organizations. If you’re interested in a particular category of trainings, you can browse all our related offerings on that training topic page.
If you do not see the training you are looking for, contact us.
Do You Offer Private Trainings?
Yes, you won’t see them posted on our site because they’re private, but we regularly develop custom trainings for audiences ranging from boards of directors and individual organizations to members of state or regional associations. We can provide one of our existing webinars or workshops, or tailor a program to meet your specific needs. Contact us to learn more.
How Do I Keep Up With Your Curriculum?
We are constantly adding to and updating our offerings on an ever-growing number of topics. If you’re not on one of our mailing lists and would like to be added, please contact us.