Do You Recommend Any Nearby Hotels?
Yes - We have preferred rates with the following hotels (located within 0.3 mi):
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End (2121 M St. NW)
- Hilton Garden Inn - Washington DC / Georgetown (2201 M St. NW)
Where Can I Park?
If you are looking for overnight parking, contact your hotel for more information. If you need daily parking near our office, the closest garages are:
Colonial Parking: Lot 739 – The Liberty Building
1129 20th Street NW Washington, DC 20036
LAZ Parking: Lafayette Centre
1120 20th Street NW Washington, DC 20036
Additional options are available within a three-four block radius of our office.
What Is the Closest Airport to the Office?
There are three airports that service the greater Washington area. Reagan National (DCA) is the closest airport to the city; however, Dulles International (IAD) in Virginia or Baltimore-Washington (BWI) in Maryland are both accessible options although they are further outside the city.
What Is the Best Way to Get To D.C. From the Airport?
From Reagan National (DCA) airport:
- Taxi or Ride-Sharing: Follow the signs for pick-up from the lower level outside baggage claim.
- Metro: Washington’s subway is a safe and efficient way to get around town. Our office is located near the Farragut North and Farragut West stations. For more information on fares and maps, visit the WMATA website here.
From Dulles International (IAD) airport:
- Ride-Sharing: Follow the signs near baggage claim for the designated Ride-Share pickup area.
- Washington Flyer Taxi: A dedicated taxi service for Dulles airport, you can reserve these cars ahead of time or hail one when you arrive. Click here for more information about the Washington Flyer Taxi Service.
- Metro: The silver line runs from Dulles airport directly to the Farragut West metro station, located near our office. For more information on fares and maps, visit the WMATA website here.
From Baltimore Washington International (BWI) airport:
- Taxi or Ride-Sharing: follow the signs for Ground Transportation and look for the designated taxi and ridesharing pick-up areas.
- Amtrak: Take the free shuttle service from the airport to the BWI MARC-Amtrak train station. Both the Northeast Regional and the Acela Express trains stop at BWI before heading to Washington’s Union Station. You can purchase tickets online ahead of time, in the train station ticket office (6:50 a.m. – 10:45 p.m.), or from a kiosk in the train station 24 hours/day.
- MARC Train: The easiest and least expensive way to get to and from BWI is the Maryland Area Regional Commuter (MARC) train. From the airport, take the free shuttle to the BWI MARC-Amtrak train station. Visit the MTA website for more information.
Where Can I Find More Information About Visiting D.C.?
For more information on visiting D.C., please see the links below: